1. Listen to Comedy – Spotify has 24-7 laughs to break up those dark thoughts.
2. Aromatherapy – Lavender is a lovely scent to lift the spirits. Ylang Ylang, Bergamot and Chamomile can lift the mood as well.
3. Read “Spiritual Books” on audio- Books that uplift the spirit like “You Are A Badass” by Jen Sincero and “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck” by Mark Manson can inspire and uplift you.
4. Give yourself a treat- A walk in nature. A Hot Carob (my substitute for a Hot chocolate, carob powder, maple syrup and hot water). A hug. Self-hugs can be very satisfying. Even if they are just in your mind.
5. Don’t drink alcohol – Alcohol is a depressant and will only increase the negative thoughts and feelings.
6. Create something to look forward to.
7. Take Vitamin D – Vitamin D deficiencies have been linked to depression and SAD.
8. Help Someone – A great way to get out of your head is to offer assistance to another.
Laurence excels at tapping into to the underlying matrix of spirit to help guide people when they are struggling in their lives. Focusing on the highest good of the person, Laurence answers relationship questions, financial questions and questions on how to transform your life. Call now.
Do you need support in clearing up your issues?
Are you confused about your next step in life?
Do you need help getting in touch with your higher self?
Are you stuck in a rut?
Are you overwhelmed with pain, anger or anxiety?
Are you struggling in your relationships with others?